IN-PERSON CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL THE CURRENT PROVINCIAL HEALTH REGULATIONS ARE LIFTED
To provide a safe and hygienic environment at the Centre, strict protocol in line with BC regulations, must be observed:
- Prior online registration is required to attend in-person classes. Please don’t bring credit cards, cash or any other form of payment to the Centre.
- A maximum of four people are permitted to attend in-person classes.
- Do not come to the Centre if you are experiencing symptoms of cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose or congestion or difficulty breathing.
- Do not come to the Centre if you have had close contact with anyone with the above symptoms, or who was diagnosed with COVID 19 in the last 14 days. Close contact means that you live with the contact person who is sick or in isolation, or you have been within 2 metres of such a person for 15 minutes or more in the last 14 days, even if that person didn’t have symptoms at the time. The only exceptions are for those who are in front line service and always wear complete and appropriate personal protective equipment (gloves, mask, visor, etc.)
- People who have travelled internationally in the last 14 days are required to self-isolate by the Canadian government and so are also not eligible to come to the Centre.
- To maintain social distance, only two people at a time are allowed in the entrance/reception areas. Please patiently await your turn.
- Wearing a mask is required at the Centre. We have disposable masks available if you need one.
- Sign-in is required and may be used in the case of an outbreak to in order to assist contact tracing efforts.
- Immediately sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer we provide in the entrance/reception area.
- Take one of the seats which are arranged for social distancing. Please do not move the chairs. Our space is arranged to accommodate four people, correctly distanced, in addition to the teacher.
- Maintain social distancing when leaving the Centre, only two people at a time.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and patience.